ekLakshya is a premier education and training company operating since 2007. We conduct education and training program ekLakshyas in the domains of VLSI, Embedded Systems and Software for Corporates as well as for educational institutions. Our primary goal is to transform the education space through our innovative Holistic Learning methodology.
ekLakshya started a unique program Abdul Kalam Susandhi Fellowship program with the vision of creating a progressive world class talent pipeline with right work culture to enable scalability in Hi-Tech domain (VLSI, Embedded System, Software) industry while meeting its social purpose.
This is a small step to transform the lives of rural and financially underprivileged families by enabling their children to pursue a world class professional program in the hi-tech domain of VLSI/Embedded/Software. It creates an opportunity which is otherwise unavailable to them. The program is designed to nurture their inherent strengths while at the same time impart significant new technical and life skills, to enable them enter the Hi-Tech domain of VLSI/Embedded/Software.
Highlights of the program:
- A unique 5 year program in India for 12th grade (science) students to learn VLSI (IC) Design/ Software / Embedded Systems.
- No financial burden on students or parents. Complete financial responsibility is taken care by ekLakshya.
- “Earn while you Learn” program: Susandhi students start earning from the beginning of the program and at a very early stage in their career.
- At the end of the program Students will be equipped with 4 years of industrial experience apart from the integrated B.Sc. Degree from KLE Technical University.
- Training is imparted to the students by veterans in industry.
- Life skill / soft skill training through experiential learning is imparted in support with Deshpande Educational Trust, Hubli.
- This is a residential program. The students will learn to get adapted to different situations.
To know more about this program, visit – http://www.eklakshya.com/susandhi.php
Watch their video here:
As shared by Team ekLakshya with Team Ideas To Impacts